What you’ll need:
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Grass Fed Butter
- Good Quality Organic Coffee
- Hot Water
The process is so easy, more steps than a regular cup of coffee, but so worth it.
- Heat blender by pouring hot water at the base, let sit till coffee is made. I use a french press, so only a few minutes is necessary. Then dump out.
- Add about 2 tbsp of butter and 2 tbsp of coconut oil to blender.
- Add coffee atop fats.
- Blend about 30 seconds. More if you’d like.
- Done! Pour into favorite mug and enjoy.
The purpose of heating the blender is to keep the coffee as hot as possible because after blending it cools down. The step is not necessary, however, that is all part of the “love” concept.
You can get away with eliminating the butter, but just wait till you try it.
This is a great way to have sustaining energy. Not to mention it lifts a screen of fog and enables you to have fluent thoughts. Do not be alarmed of the fat content, it is great for your body and mind. Enjoy the beautiful frothy head.
*This is not my original idea. Kudos to the man, Dave Asprey.*